Great protection for your device. Will protect from scratches, bumps, and dust and will give you a peace of mind.
If you own one of the high end mobile phones, such as iPhone you will want to make sure you protect that device, because replacing a phone or just a screen will cost you another fortune. Protecting your investment in the device that you carry all the time is a smart move. Just iPhone screen replacement, if done at the Apple store, will cost you around $200. That is usually the cost of a new phone if you get it from your carrier with a contract, so why risk at all? Besides having to pay for replacing the screen or the phone itself, you may loose valuable information, such as your pictures, contacts, notes, etc.
It is not just a screen protector, but rather a plastic that has turned into glass like piece. Tempered glass’s features include increased toughness, scratch resistance, fingerprint resistance, and many more. By tempering the glass and cutting it precisely to the size of your mobile phone or tablet, it is possible to provide a protection that is unbeatable by anything else.
This item is made of high grade glass that has been put through special technique of tempering to give it more strength. Screen protector has been cut to precisely fit your device while cutting out the space for home button as well as the microphone and the front camera. When installed, this tempered screen protector will provide an additional layer of protection. If the phone is dropped with this protector on, the protector glass may shutter, but your screen will stay intact.
- 0.3mm thick premium-grade tempered glass screen protector provides maximum image clarity and ultimate touch screen sensitivity.
- 9H hardness scratch-resistant surface provides high resistance to shock, impact and damages from sharp objects.
- Polished, rounded-edge design offers a smooth feel to the perimeter while providing ultimate impact protection to the screen.
- Shatterproof technology keeps the user and phone safe from scratches and damages if broken.
- Oleophobic coating prevents excessive fingerprints and oil stains from contaminating the surface, making it easy to clean.
- Simple application adhesive allows bubble-free installation that is perfectly flat and spotless every time.
How to Install Tempered Glass Screen Protector?
The process for Installing tempered glass screen protector is the same as with the traditional one. The product itself better sits on top of your screen without causing much bubbles. I remember how my customers used to get annoyed with the bubbles, but couldn’t do much about it, because it is really difficult to get every single dust out from the surface of the screen. As a result most users would have to choose between having a scratch protector with bubbles or no protection at all. Thankfully those days are behind us. The following are instructions for installing any screen protector, including the tempered one:
- Throughly clean the screen of your phone
- Remove the film that usually says “1” and do not touch that side once the film is removed
- Carefully align the speaker and home button of your phone with the openings on the protector
- Press the screen protector and watch the bubbles pushed out by themselves
- Push out the remaining air bubbles and you are done!
- Additional Information
Brand Generic Condition New
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Overall Positive Experience
- Shipping was fast. And item as described. Thank You
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price $6.99